"Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world”
Nelson Mandela .
Mindfulness research evidence; improved immune function, improved memory and reaction times, increased empathy, enhanced relationships, improved academic performances, reduced hyperactivity, decreased anxiety, depression and irritability, better focus and concentration.
- Explore the term Mindfulness & strategies to enhance emotional well-being, self-regulation and improve relationships.
- Stress; A survival Mechanism- Explore the physiological effects of stress. Learn about the autonomic nervous system. Use of breathing techniques to calm the nervous system.
- Childhood Trauma. Transitional Analysis and theory for attachment is explored.
- Learn key elements of neuroscience, Brain development and its impact on human emotions leading to behavioral implications.
- Behavioral Management: See beyond behavior and learn about Mind-body stress response. Learn about our ‘sea within us’,
- Use of senses; sight, sound, smell, touch, taste, proprioceptive senses in accessing the present moment.
- Respond and not react. Use of perceptions and ‘acceptance’ of the experiences we have day to day.
- SOMEONE ONCE SAID - 'the mind works like a parachute, it works best when it's open!'anon
Telephone Number: 07850 732303
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by FreeLogoServices.com